Don't you hate how some deodorants can ruin your clothes by leaving white residue on it. Or after applying it and you slip on your shirt, you get white streaks on your clothes? Well those days are over, there is finally a spray on deodorant that knocks this out the box. The folks over at Dove sent me the new Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant to review and join the #TryDry experience. I've been using these deodorants for a few weeks now and they work like a dream. I know you're thinking that most spray deodorants go on super wet and you have to stand there with your arms up in the air hoping it dries. Well Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant provides all the care of Dove for softer, smoother underarms. It goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel while offering the brand's signature 1/4 moisturizing technology as well as providing 48-hour odor and wetness protection. It's like magic in a spray can!
The Dry Spray comes in 6 different fragrances.
- Nourished Beauty - A floral powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose
- Beauty Finish: A sophisticated scent with notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk
- Cool Essentials: A delightful blend of cucumber and green tea
- Revive: A pomegranate, lemon verbena scent
- Skin Renew: A mixture of light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musk
- Sensitive: Unscented, hypo-allergenic formula
The four I had the pleasure of trying were Nourished Beauty, Beauty Finish, Revive and Sensitive. All of the scents are amazing but my favorite has to be revive. After spraying it on, there was no need for me to put on perfume, that's how fragrant the revive scent is. So not only am I smelling super fresh, but I am feeling fresh as well as dry all day long. My underarms couldn't be more happier!
Dove Dry Spray line is available at most drug stores retailer nationwide and retails for about $6.00. So go out and get on the #TryDry experience wagon, your underarms will thank you!
Thanks for reading!!
These products were gifted for review, all opinions and thoughts are my own.