Casual Wear with Fit for Me

Casual Wear with Fit for Me

Hi Lovies,

One thing that I don't really talk about on the blog is active wear, basically because I am allergic to exercising lol! I do not work out, run, or go to the gym, it's not something I like to do. Honestly being a New Yorker and having to take a bus and train an hour into work 5 days a week is exercise enough for me! The funny thing is that I love active wear, there are so many cute plus size options now that are perfect for the everyday. Obviously, you know I love to be dressed up 85% of the time but the other 15% I just want to be comfy but cute. For these times, I like to reach for something that I can just throw on and head out the door to run errands, do grocery shopping, or walking our dogs. When you have a million things to think about in a day, getting dressed shouldn't be one of them.

 Most folks when they hear the name Fruit of the Loom think of undies. While yes they are still a legend in the underwear department, they have definitely evolved into something so much more. Their women’s plus size clothing brand, Fit for Me, recently launched a Casual and Performance Wear line and I am really liking it. The entire Fit for Me casual wear line is "active inspired styling designed with your comfort and fit in mind," which is awesome. The bold colors and graphics of the collection are so fun and playful. Not to mention how comfortable the pieces are which make them so easy to wear. My two favorite pieces from the line are the Graphic Double Back Tank and the Shirred Yoga Capri Leggings. The tank is such a great fit and I love the double tank design in the back which gives off the effect of wearing two tops but without the bulk. It’s extremely comfy with a breathable loose fit, and for added comfort it’s tagless as well. The "Fearless and Strong" graphic on the front is such a fun touch to the tank.



Who doesn't love a pair of good leggings, right?! Well these Shirred Yoga Capri Leggings have instantly become a favorite of mine. The soft cotton fabric and wide waist band made these easy to move around in and are comfortable all day. The capri length and shirred hem give off a super cute look and feel to them. These 2 pieces together were perfect for taking me through a crazy day of running around and taking the pooches out for a long walk. While the events of my day ran me ragged, I remained cool, comfy and stylish.
Make sure to check out the rest of Fit for Me Casual Collection HERE!

Thanks for reading!


This was a sponsored post but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. GIRL! You are totally SLAYING this look! I freaking love it! Love the pups too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute outfit. Also, your pups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love casual wear, I wish I can wear comfortable clothes at work as well, I think I would be more productive that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally loved your outfit and the caption surely describes every women ;) Your pups are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. Casualy wear is my everyday... i dont even get time to dress up and try and look pretty. All the same i still love my sneakers(trainers) and joggers. O and btw yoir dogs are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting on my post. Come back any time!